SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My new Colt AR15A4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My new Colt AR15A4 Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
OH My GOD!
That is Evil looking.
Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
OP, this thread has inspired me that a Colt AR15A4 will be my first AR platform rifle!

Where is a good source to pick one up?

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I am really enjoying shooting mine. Like I said I’m the OP I have other ARs but this one is just fun.

I bought mine from Classic Firearms but it looks like they are out of stock right now. The had it as a deal of the day so I paid $1051.75 total including shipping. They shipped it in 3 business days and sent me an email apologizing that they took that long but that they are extra busy. I’ve bought a lot of stuff including a couple guns from them and have been pretty satisfied with their service and prices. They do send like 5 emails a day though which is excessive.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post