SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    FYI ... for those with a mid-length and triangular cap AR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FYI ... for those with a mid-length and triangular cap AR Login/Join 
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted
BCM offers an alternative to the Magpul SL.

It’s the GUNFIGHTER PKMR (Polymer Keymod Rail):

Here.

I’m sure it’s old news to some, but I wasn’t aware of it.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yup, I have one with it on. Works great

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Sharp looking set up. While I like the traditional look of my A2, I’d be tempted if BCM made a full length.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I like that.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Before:

After:

I ordered directly from BCM on 3/27, in the afternoon. Received the hand guard today via USPS Priority. BCM is GTG.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Diggit, but once again I find myself wishing they offered OD handguards.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

https://aervoe.com/product/mil...on-camouflage-paint/

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

I rattlecanned a beater 300BO a couple years ago using Aervoe paint. It turned out kind neat. Cool thing is if I get tired of the color or pattern, I just paint it again.

Posts: 397 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:

$28 a can? Yikes! Go to Walmart and get the basic jetliner 3 camo colors for under $15

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post