SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Any QD 1.93" height mounts for 30mm red dot optics?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any QD 1.93" height mounts for 30mm red dot optics? Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted
Hi, all.

I am considering an Aimpoint ACO or PRO for an AR rifle. I prefer my optics height to be 1.93" (or similar), like my LPVO. I cannot seem to find any QD 1.93" height mounts for 30mm red dot optics. My go-to is ADM and they have either 1.7" or 2.33" NV heights. Anyone happen to know of a good source? I could accept non-QD if needed. Thanks.

Chris

Posts: 2332 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
SKD makes a 1.93" spacer for the QRP2 mount, if you purchase the PRO.

Posts: 2009 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
ADM makes a 2.06 mount iirc, do you need the 1.93 to cowitness with something?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Unity makes one that accepts legacy Comp/PRO mounts and you use the ADM QD lever on, but it's pretty high. I think it's like 2 and a quarter or so.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post