SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Found a Sweet Arsenal SAM7SF-84 7.62x39 at My LGS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found a Sweet Arsenal SAM7SF-84 7.62x39 at My LGS Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
I wasn't actively looking for an AK when I spied this unfired Arsenal SAM7SF-84 on the rack at my LGS. The original owner is a local retired gentleman who is liquidating most of his sizable personal collection. While the folding stock would not have been my preference, at $1,100 (credit card price) there was no way I was going home today without this rifle. It came with the original serial numbered box, sling, oiler, cleaning kit, manual and one (1) 10-round magazine. Bud's last price for this model was $1,405 though they are sold out and currently unavailable from all of the usual sources. Thanks for looking!

Posts: 3487 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice score! I am on the lookout for nice Arsenal as well. Have a Mak90 but really like AKs and need to expand the collection.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 13789 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
One of the sturdiest feeling folders out there for an AK.

Nice score!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Nice, very nice. I paid similar for an old stock Vepr recently. The premium AK’s are drying up.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12557 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Nice! Congrats!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Good pick up! Those milled AKs just have a certain feel about them.

I've recently been bitten by the AK bug and have been feeling a little disgusted that I didn't get into the AK game years ago when it was a buyer's market. Then I remind myself that likely in a few years ANY imported AK is going to be unobtainium and I break the out the credit card Razz.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post