SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Upper for a RRA A2 Lower with two stage match trigger?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upper for a RRA A2 Lower with two stage match trigger? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Looking for an Upper for this lower. Someone offered me a LaRue upper several month ago. Did not work for that project. Might now. But am on a tight budget.

Also looking for suggestions on a budget.

Thinking about a Palmetto state Dissapator upper. About $225 for it wo Bcg and CH. Sweet deal for the $ I believe?

But looking for other options and suggestions.

Let me know guys.

Thanks

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Since you're on a tight budget, PSA is the way to go.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Or for just a few dollars more get a free float handguard and bolt carrier group:

https://palmettostatearmory.co...g-ch-5165449606.html

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
De Javu! Last weekend I bought a RRA complete lower, the twin to yours. I bought a PSA complete upper with back up sights. I haven't taken it to the range yet. My only problem is the fit on the take down pin; I am having to enlarge the hole on the upper to get the pin in.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I personally prefer the LaRue uppers as they are a bit thicker than most and tend to be more rigid. Agree with the free float as well. But it’s not the most economical option.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, papaac that is a pretty nice lower with a sweet trigger.

Yes a LaRue is really what I would like all things considered. Well see though.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post