SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Ok, I'm a complete novice here. Have a CMMG Mk3 308 stripped lower and want to build. Suggestions?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok, I'm a complete novice here. Have a CMMG Mk3 308 stripped lower and want to build. Suggestions? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Email sent!

The Lantac is quite effective at mitigating recoil. It used to reside on an 18" gun and it was the softest shooting .308 I've encountered.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Responded. And again my thanks!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Parts have started to arrive. The Aero 18" barreled upper Oat_Action_Man recommended fits perfectly with my son's CMMG Mk3 lower DPMS Gen 1 high profile pattern. I note it is now out of stock at AIM. My thanks to him for the recommendation.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post