SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Swiss K31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss K31 Login/Join 
posted
Gentlemen,

I have an interest to purchase one of these. I know ammo is 1.50
A shot, I know I have plenty of modern rifles that do it better.

But damn. I want one.

Anyone tell me about them or the best place to get one?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2398 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
high priced but honest and complete descriptions on each arm=Empire Arms. Redding dies specially made for reloading the 7.5x55. Use 308 bullets.

Posts: 82 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would go to Simpson Ltd. or Eidelweiss Arms if looking for a K31.

Very nice rifles that shoot very well. I prefer the G11/K11 for Swiss rifles but, that is just me.

Posts: 3645 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I second Simpsons or Eildelweiss
Add Legacy Collectables.

Posts: 111 | Location: DFW | Registered: April 19, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
A K31 has been on my want list for a long time.
Ammo availability was always a concern & I don't reload.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 11251 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Just passed on one almost solely because of the ammo. Still hurts.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 25483 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shadowboxer
posted Hide Post
I love my K31's. I got them from Aim Surplus years ago.

If anyone is in the DFW area I have 800+ rounds of the imported Swiss ammo I'm parting with to make room in the closet.

------------------------------------------------------------

Proud to be in Texas!

Posts: 925 | Location: Texas! | Registered: October 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post