SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New to me CZ455
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me CZ455 Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
I bought this off a website that mainly deals in high end WW2 firearms (Assuming it was part of a collection or estate). LNIB 2011 CZ 455. It came with a Tasco 3-9/40 scope & factory mounts. Appears unfired. Hopefully I can hit 200yds with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Typically requires 11 mm dovetail mounts.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Seller shipped scope & rings in a separate box.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Looks very nice. I just recently got hooked on CZ bolt action .22s. Now I have 3 of them including a NIB 452 and 455. Beautiful and well made rifles, you will love it. Again, congratulations.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2764 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post