SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Trailblazer's Pack9 Rifle >>>>>>>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailblazer's Pack9 Rifle >>>>>>> Login/Join 
posted
Very interesting and in my opinion looks promising. Enjoy and God Bless Smile

https://trailblazerfirearms.com/pack9-gun/

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3067 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I like it. An innovative design.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems like a great carbine. Though the initial photo in the vid reminds me of the "congressman" revolver.

I do like that the stock extends, seems to be a nonreciprocating charging handle.

Their virtual project launch due to the NRA show cancelation.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
BuT dOeS iT TaKe GlOcK mAgS??

(Waitaminute... It does.)

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
BuT dOeS iT TaKe GlOcK mAgS??

(Waitaminute... It does.)

and it has a nifty little holder for a spare glock mag. Though if you buy the Kriss vector extensions and the mag clamp you could theoretically power this pea shooter for up to 90 rounds with out having to need to grab that little 17 round mag.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
How much?

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Neat design and neat little rifle. I can see it selling pretty well.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Website says coming in 2022. So I guess we will find out how much it costs next year.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Sorry I just don't get it... Why not just make it a non-"folding" bull-pup with the whole thing being the same length as the upper half? That I'd buy.

Posts: 2679 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
So what's the perfect pack for a 26"+ rifle?

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is silly in my opinion. It doesn’t really get short enough to justify all of its oddities.

---------------------------------------------
"AND YEA THOUGH THE HINDUS SPEAK OF KARMA, I IMPLORE YOU...GIVE HER A BREAK, LORD". - Clark W. Griswald

Posts: 2318 | Location: The South | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post