SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Benelli M2- Top Gun Supply got me- range report and pics added
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli M2- Top Gun Supply got me- range report and pics added Login/Join 
posted
I have to stop going to there store on Fridays.

The two gentlemen working were the same fun duo as last week.

I’ve been thinking about this new M2 all week. Besides a new tube what upgrades have you all done?

Here she is next to my M4:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Underdog,

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Replace the shell lifter with one from either Taran Tactical or Daves Metal works. The stock lifter has a big u shaped notch in the end of it. It's hard on your thumbs when loading. The after market versions do not and they make loading easier and faster without the notch.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
Thank you again for your business!

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10338 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are nice. I didn't even realize there was a Top Gun Supply in Fl., that is good to know.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun Supply:
Thank you again for your business!

You bet. You’ve got a great crew there now. Really fun guys.

They told me about your Salt Water range experience… Whenever your I town and want to shoot hit me up and I’ll take you to Ancient City shooting range.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Those are nice. I didn't even realize there was a Top Gun Supply in Fl., that is good to know.

posted Hide Post
She’s a beaut Clark.

Upgrades have been ordered.

Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/xhSbdtlAMZU?t=59

Benelli M2 is awesome...

https://youtu.be/xhSbdtlAMZU?t=59

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Congrats. The M2 has always been on near the top of my want list. Probably won't get there. But such a sweet unit.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
I have a GGGAZ extended tube and a Taran Tactical charging handle. Will be adding the loading gate soon...

Posts: 2303 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
I have a GGGAZ extended tube and a Taran Tactical charging handle. Will be adding the loading gate soon...

Solid upgrades

posted Hide Post
A&S Engineering trigger housing is an excellent upgrade.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice

not too many problems that M2 wouldn't solve

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kilyung:

You have one? I got one thinking it might be better for quad loading, but honestly I didn't feel it changed anything. "Looks cool" is about the only thing I can say for it. Rattles in the receiver is another thing I can say, which drove me crazy, so I had to shim it.

I have extended carries on my M2's and don't think they're a necessary upgrade, at least for everybody. If you're going to be doing lots of speedy reloading, yes.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by kilyung:

You have one? I got one thinking it might be better for quad loading, but honestly I didn't feel it changed anything. "Looks cool" is about the only thing I can say for it. Rattles in the receiver is another thing I can say, which drove me crazy, so I had to shim it.

I have extended carries on my M2's and don't think they're a necessary upgrade, at least for everybody. If you're going to be doing lots of speedy reloading, yes.

In fact I own A&S trigger guards for my M2, M4, and Franchi. I keep pestering Fred to make one for the 1301. I use them as a 922r part and frankly found the OE plastic trigger guards a little sloppy. I’m surprised about the rattling as all of mine are quite snug. However they are not “necessary” upgrades - I just said “excellent” upgrades. I find the shell groove really helps with quad loads on the M2/Franchi and tactical reloads on the M4 (I can’t speed load with the c-stock). I think the A&S trigger guards are LESS cool looking than OE but are more functional for me.

Posts: 282 | Registered: March 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She’s a high quality item!

First shots out of our M2 today. Accuracy was fantastic.

Only issue was the wife had a hard time loading the magazine tube for bit. Which was weird since she has no issue loading the M4.

Started at 25 yards then pushed back to 50 yards shooting Federal Law Enforcement Tactical 00 Buck.