SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Benelli M2- Top Gun Supply got me- range report and pics added
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benelli M2- Top Gun Supply got me- range report and pics added Login/Join 
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Very nice. The M2 is a fabulous shotgun.

Posts: 14122 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
This thread has really got me thinking about an M2. I saw one locally, an M2 Tactical with a pistol grip. What do I have to do to replace the magazine tube to get 7+1?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Depends on what you're asking?

About parts to make it work or about importation restrictions?

Posts: 21101 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Depends on what you're asking?

About parts to make it work or about importation restrictions?

Mainly making it 922r compliant. That regulation is such a mess.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
This thread has really got me thinking about an M2. I saw one locally, an M2 Tactical with a pistol grip. What do I have to do to replace the magazine tube to get 7+1?

https://nordiccomp.com/categor...plete-assembly-12ga/

"MXT shotgun magazine extension tube kit for increasing magazine capacity. Used in conjunction with the MXT extension tube nut, this tube kit will add the stated number of rounds (+1 to +9) to your existing magazine capacity. All capacities are measured using 2.75″ star-crimped shells; for use with 3″ or 3.5″, increase your selection by one or two rounds."

"THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES AN MXT EXTENSION TUBE NUT TO BE INSTALLED ON YOUR SHOTGUN — THIS TUBE KIT WILL NOT ATTACH WITHOUT THE NUT."

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post