SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Shoutout to FN customer service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shoutout to FN customer service Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Just wanted to share that I'm impressed with FN's customer service. I misplaced the yellow bolt hold open block for my M249s and emailed FN to purchase another yesterday. Got an email this morning asking for my address/serial number and they are shipping one out today free of charge. Having dealt with some other manufactures that were not so helpful it's refreshing to know they stand behind their products.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
was yours one of the recalled ones? How did that go?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
I only contacted them once for something, and again, very responsive and helpful.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am glad to hear your situation was taken care of. I had one of the lamps on my rear sight of my brand new 509T that stopped glowing after a range session but never heard anything for the past couple months, I tried a couple times to get in contact with them but to no avail. Sometimes you win,sometimes you don't.

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
was yours one of the recalled ones? How did that go?

Mine was just outside of the serial range so I got lucky there

quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I am glad to hear your situation was taken care of. I had one of the lamps on my rear sight of my brand new 509T that stopped glowing after a range session but never heard anything for the past couple months, I tried a couple times to get in contact with them but to no avail. Sometimes you win,sometimes you don't.

Sorry to hear that, customer.service@fnamerica.com was the email I used

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3599 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post