SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What your favorite AR15 grip
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What your favorite AR15 grip Login/Join 
Questions = Harassment
posted Hide Post
I like the large one from Tango Down, and the LaRue, but I like a large grip.
LaRue is on sale for $9.99
https://www.larue.com/products...tactical-a-peg-grip/

Posts: 370 | Location: VA | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
ERGO, even on the smaller MPX its feels right.

Posts: 952 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I really like the Magpul K2.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Magpul MIAD with the large backstrap on all of mine.

My fav too!

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really liked ERGO but the Magpul K2 won me over.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Magpul MOE+

Same here…I like the over-molded rubber coating (and it helps that I picked up six of them at Smokey Mountain Knife Works in Sevierville TN for $10 each a couple of years ago Wink).

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE for me as well. I like it on my ARs but love it even more on my CZ Scorpion.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
BCM Mod 3. It's cheap, the palm-swell feels perfect, and the angle is right where I need it.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bc...er-grip-mod-3-black/

The first time I picked up a rifle with this grip on it felt similar to the first time I palmed a 226. Just right.

I like and prefer the BCM grips, especially for the angle

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
I like the BCM grips as well, but not too picky with any of the major name brand grips. Whatever is on sale are the ones I usually get at the time I need one. My stock RRA came with a Hogue rubber grip and I like that as well.

Just ordered a few parts to finish a build and ordered the Magpul MOE+ because of the recommendations here. I'm sure it's another good one.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never tried a Magpie MOE+, but I am a big fan of the Ergo grips and have them on most of my AR's. LaRue are also pretty good, particularly if you are shooting slow fire off a bench.

Posts: 541 | Location: Gunnison, CO | Registered: March 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Hogue or MOE for me.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post