SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What your favorite AR15 grip
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What your favorite AR15 grip Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
CAA

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I have a hogue on my orignal RR mid-length. everything since has been ergo

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Magpul MIAD with the large backstrap on all of mine.

Posts: 8416 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE, quality grip and inexpensive.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE+

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amurr: What your favorite AR15 grip these days?

I like the Colt A2 grip best, but recently put a Hogue G10 on my Geissele and like it nearly as much.

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I bought a daniel defense parts kit for one of my pistol builds and it came with the DD grip.
Pretty nice grip, all my others have BCM

Posts: 1694 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I prefer the BCM Mod 0 gunfighter, but I've got Magpul MIAD, a Larue, and an Ergo on other rifles, as well as the good ole A2.

I prefer the control over the rifle one-handed I get with the BCM, but honestly I think the MIAD places my trigger finger in a better alignment.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reptilia or Magpul K.

Posts: 286 | Location: midwest | Registered: May 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I just put one of these on my Saint Edge.
https://www.indignantarms.com/.../p71/IA_Classic.html

It looks like this, without the can, and feels like a revolver. It’s interesting.
https://www.indignantarms.com/...970045330-o_orig.jpg

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ive got a few BCMs, one Magpul plus (hate the rubber texture), and 1 early style (retro build). I like the BCMs the best.

Posts: 48 | Registered: July 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
all 7 of my Colts have the standard A2 grips. ive never found any reason to change them

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
I've switched almost all my rifles over to a FDE or OD A2 grip. I like the color variation but I guess I'm still a traditionalist at heart. Smile

I've found all the various Magpul grips to be both too skinny(side to side) and too slippery in general..

Those Hogue G10 grips look pretty cool, I'll have to check one of those out.

Posts: 2676 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE+.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Daniel Defense. Like the way the storage compartment underneath is done and the integrated trigger guard, although it does limit the lowers you can use it with.

Posts: 3657 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Magpul MIAD with the large backstrap on all of mine.

That's my standard choice.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
I've done Ergo, the Std USGI, and the MagPul MIAD.

What won me over was the MagPul MOE K2. The reduced angle was a game changer for me. My wrist thanked me the next time I was at a carbine class.

There are tons of grips, everyone has their preferences.

Posts: 1294 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a Tango Down BG16 grip. Like the ones they used on the 1st generation of HK416’s. Put it on my work AR many years ago and just kept it on. No problems w/ it and I like the way it feels.

Posts: 4022 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magpul K2 or K2+. It fits my medium sized hand nicely.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magpul K2 or SL. I like the more vertical grip angle compared to the A2 or even the MOE.
I am using an ERGO on one gun that I like, as well.

Posts: 91 | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post