SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What your favorite AR15 grip
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What your favorite AR15 grip Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted
Time to upgrade my A2 on one of my SBR’s.

What your favorite AR15 grip these days?

Thanks
Amurr

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Houge
https://www.hogueinc.com/tacri...finger-grooves-black

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Have a variety including Hogue and Magpul but Ergo is my favaorite.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE K2+. Combines a nicely grippy rubber overmolding with a more vertical angle that works better for "squared up to the target" shooting positions.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know that meme about the AK being fine? That's how i feel about the A2 grip. I think i may represent the minority though.

Posts: 2086 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE+

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I have Magpul MOE on two that I like.
I got a Lower Parts Kit from BCM that has the MOD 3 grip that I like quite a bit.

Posts: 1470 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I like the old smooth Ergo.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Ergo

Posts: 14114 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Mine's one of the MOE variants, on the more basic end.
No complaints, but I haven't used many others outside of the super basic standard grip.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
For short guns I like a grip with a higher angle. My current go-to is the BCM, but I like the B5 textured as well.

For BCM - the Mod2 is the modular version that can be made slightly bigger than the others, I have several Mod3, but the Mod2 is my favorite.

I am interested in the K2 XL from Magpul that's due out. I do like Magpul grips quite a bit, I have SL grips on a few slim guns, MIAD on some rifles, and MOE+ on my SCAR.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
BCM Mod 3. It's cheap, the palm-swell feels perfect, and the angle is right where I need it.

https://bravocompanyusa.com/bc...er-grip-mod-3-black/

The first time I picked up a rifle with this grip on it felt similar to the first time I palmed a 226. Just right.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
I got a VZ grip in G-10 for one of mine.

https://vzgrips.com/products/d...lant-ar-15-grip.html

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
SBRs have Wilson Combat grips
Standard length rifles have LaRue grip

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE on all of mine.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Brownell's A-1 Retro Grip
LaRue Tactical A-PEG Grip

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Magpul MOE+. Nice rubbery grip with just the right angle and fills the hand nicely. 2nd goes to ERGO. I like a grip that won't slip when it gets wet (or sweaty) and those 2 are the best for me. I really disliked the BCM Mod 1 because it was very slippery and stung my hand when firing rapidly.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I know Fab Defense makes some weird shit that rightly raises eyebrows, but their AGR-43 grip is actually really nice. Rubberized, palm and side swells, really grippy without feeling tacky. Nice angle. It's my favorite so far. Other than that, I like the MOE + a lot.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MOE K2 on most guns.
K2+ on the HK's because they came that way from HK.
MOE K where needed - Odin Chassis for the Charger, and Mesa Tactical buffer tube adapter on the Shockwave.
Sig MPX/MCX "copy" of the K2 on the Sigs.
Griffin Armament A3 as an alternative to the K, or on things that need a more retro look.
I also like the B5 grip but the lack of storage and the texture are no ideal.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really like the aggressive texture and steep angle of the Magpul MOE SL. If that's too much, the B5 grip is a little more mild. Also like some of the other Magpul offerings, BCM, and most other more "modern" grip angle solutions.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post