SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Karma: Remington 597 mags and security tools. ***Winner am94pm***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Remington 597 mags and security tools. ***Winner am94pm*** Login/Join 
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted
Up for grabs are some used Remington 597 .22 LR magazines, one metal, one plastic. Also included are 2 J style security keys for the 597.

These were found while moving into our new home, and were from my wifes' 597, which she got rid of a long time ago.

Rules: Be a member as of 7/14/20. Open to any member in the USA, must be legal in your state (these are 10 rounders, should include most everyone). I will use the Karmanator (Thanks Chance!) tomorrow evening, 7/16/20. If I can get the winning members address that evening, they will be in the mail Friday morning. Good luck all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigpond73,

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4932 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I could use them. Mike

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I have a 597 and could use these.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 597. Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife just got a 597 for Christmas. She could use a couple extra mags. Please count me in.

Posts: 1220 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken:

Congrats am94pm! Shoot me an email tonight, and I will make sure they are in the mail in the morning.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4932 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post