SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    does anyone make a folding stock or know of a gunsmith who does 10/22 work??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

does anyone make a folding stock or know of a gunsmith who does 10/22 work?? Login/Join 
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted
I have a TSW 22 custom, it has a black hogue full stock , I am looking to find someone who can cut it and install a folding mechanism ? I have googled a ton an can not find anyone..suggestions.I dont want a steel underfolder or some weird metal tubing stick stock, but a modified version that folds of my hogue

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Have you checked out the Butler Creek folders? I’ve got 2 and I’m a fan.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1192 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
I have not, I will check on them. thanks !

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
There are also companies that make folding mechanisms for stocks ... if its not already cut you could diy ... if you're handy with tools.

I haven't cut a stock, but I've drilled rear trunnions of AK pistols to make SBR's. I like ACE & Hera

But as mentioned there are companies like Choate and Butler Creek that make folding stocks as well.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5708 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post