SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Deal on - KNIGHTS ARMAMENT - AR-15 FORWARD VERTICAL GRIP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deal on - KNIGHTS ARMAMENT - AR-15 FORWARD VERTICAL GRIP Login/Join 
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted
I'm sure this is not the correct place, but the deal looks great. Please delete or move as needed..

KNIGHTS ARMAMENT - AR-15 FORWARD VERTICAL GRIP $16.99

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I was thinking about a fvg for one of my guns.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
KAC guns are great and expensive. But, regular price for that VFG at $67.99 is totally ridiculous. $16.99 at current "sale" price is the way it should be all along. There is absolutely nothing special about this VFG. Yes, I've owned a KAC AR before, and including this VFG.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heh, yeah the "regular" price is ridiculous! I prefer the Magpul VFG, but this is a good price and perfect for an M4 or any military AR "clone."

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a literal bag of the VFG. Now I know what to do with them.

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Taterporkchop:
I own a literal bag of the VFG. Now I know what to do with them.

Same here.

Sheesh!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The regular price made me shake my head. There is a box of them in the arms room that folks have taken off their carbines. The box has to be worth a small fortune.

Pro Tip, make sure to look through the hole in the top of the VFG and make sure that the little nub is properly seated in the rail. If it is not you can grind the nub off and the VFG will not secure properly to the rail.

Posts: 4548 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always gone on EBay and picked them up well under the retail price or the discounted price.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, those are usually 67 bucks? I’ve had a few of them left over from my time in the army and had no idea, i like them but have no idea why the hell tbey cost so much

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree the price is ludicrous. Personally I prefer magpu

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The knob on the bottom of the Knight’s VFG is part of its quick detach feature. It isn’t a storage compartment. So you can easily remove the grip or relocate it on the rail.

So you can’t compare it to other grips that require tools if you care about the convenience factor.

At $17 I’m a buyer. At $67 no way.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post