SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Ruger 10/22 Decisions…. Updated with pics
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Ruger 10/22 Decisions…. Updated with pics Login/Join 
Member
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I really like my Stainless Charger Take-down. I found that you have to check the tension nut often between the receiver & barrel and it needs to be pretty tight in order to get good accuracy.


If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
 
Posts: 5766 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I’m putting in some extra hours at work the next couple of weeks so tomorrow that is if it’s still there I’m putting the SBR Charger in layaway.

I sold the first one, the next order we received three. I sold both of those too. So I really need one to be able to evaluate them for future purchasers. At least that is what I tell myself….

Then comes the green dot, another can…….


-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)
 
Posts: 9258 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Mason-Howe Rifle Room    Ruger 10/22 Decisions…. Updated with pics

© SIGforum 2026