SIGforum
Ruger 10/22 Decisions…. Updated with pics

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/7290096125

September 14, 2026, 01:11 PM
kimberkid
Ruger 10/22 Decisions…. Updated with pics
I really like my Stainless Charger Take-down. I found that you have to check the tension nut often between the receiver & barrel and it needs to be pretty tight in order to get good accuracy.


If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink
September 23, 2026, 12:16 PM
shovelhead
I’m putting in some extra hours at work the next couple of weeks so tomorrow that is if it’s still there I’m putting the SBR Charger in layaway.

I sold the first one, the next order we received three. I sold both of those too. So I really need one to be able to evaluate them for future purchasers. At least that is what I tell myself….

Then comes the green dot, another can…….


-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)