SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone with Liberty Tree Collectors experience please pick up the white courtesy phone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone with Liberty Tree Collectors experience please pick up the white courtesy phone Login/Join 
posted
Afternoon everyone,
I am looking to pick up a bayonet for a Russian SKS that I inherited last year. Anyone ever worked with these fellows before? Or better yet a Russian or Yugo bayonet and adapter for sale?
Thanks in advance

Posts: 587 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
bought some parts from them a few years ago, cannot remember what, but it was shipped timely and no issues with what I ordered

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10427 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered numerous small parts for mil-surp.
Shipped fast and no issues.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I've purchased from them a number of times. When I was big into milsurp collecting from the mid-2000s through late 2010s, they were one of my go-to sources for parts and accessories.

Posts: 32525 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! I'm sort of wading into the milsurp market at the moment. I've inherited this SKS, a K31 was gifted to me and there is a Garand inbound from the mother of the original owner of the SKS. The Garand is going to need some work (new barrel, refinishing, furniture needs dressing up) but hopefully not too much.

Posts: 587 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No issues in a couple of transactions. I will say they seem to be a little tough to get on the phone and/or responding to email sometimes.

Posts: 924 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
No issues ordering from them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post