SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Test Photo Wes M25/M3A rifle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test Photo Wes M25/M3A rifle Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Kinda makes you want to have something to shoot at, doesn't it? Smile

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rifle.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Ah! The double-lugger! I was happy with how that turned out. Here's the build thread with many detailed pictures.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/3830024764/p/1

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
That woodland stock is awesome. Don't see that many of them. That is the full boat right there. I bet it's a good time.

Excellent taste sir.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Pete",

Thanks for the kind words. I saw the McMillan M3A stock in woodland camo and had to have it. I like camo and it makes the rifle, IMHO.

An eye popper AND a shooter...to be sure.

Hold Hard,

Wes

Posts: 2423 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if that was a Benny6 gun!

Beautiful rifle. Shoot it in good health!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12765 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

When you bringing your rifle over? I can fit in an inspection.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

When you bringing your rifle over? I can fit in an inspection.

Tony.
You just want to peer through that Kahles dont ya? Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David and all,

That Kahles 525i is some scope. Optics are as good as I've ever seen, tracking is beyond reproach. It was a good match for the rifle I named "Reacher".
While I love the scope it's on the high side(very) of what I normally put on my M-14's. Mostly, I use Luppie MK IV's...when available. I used the Kahles' because the rifle was an over the top build. Good choice, IMHO.

Wes

Posts: 2423 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post