SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Test Photo Wes M25/M3A rifle
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test Photo Wes M25/M3A rifle Login/Join 
posted
Gents,

A test photo to see if I can learn to post photo's to the forum.

Wes

C:\Users\wes-w\Downloads\Reacher M25.jpg

Posts: 2423 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, that didn't do it... Confused

Wes

Posts: 2423 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
How to post Photos on SIGforum Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Swing and a miss. Excited to see the rifle though.

I use this one if it helps
https://postimages.org/

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
But at least we know where on your hard drive to look for it. Wink

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
He needs a permit to post pics.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
He needs a permit to post pics.

That would be hilarious and have me rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes and my wife would be wondering what was going on and possibly calling 911 because I seldom ever laugh and might actually be having a seizure—except for the fact that someone who is new to the forum might stumble across this hilarious post without knowing any better and believe that it’s true.

Permits or permissions are not required to post photos here.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47396 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

True enough but you still need to have signed the waiver. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16181 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

True enough but you still need to have signed the waiver. Big Grin

Sorry Bald1, but in 2007 we didn't need waivers to post photos. But DM me and I'll send you the link to the grandfathering clause.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
OK guys...I'm getting there. If you click on the above link it will take to to the picture of "Reacher", My custom M25 rifle with Kahles scope.

Wes

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47396 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
If you get the image link and then put in the box to the left of the movie reel in the post reply then you can get your photo to post.

THe text should look something like: [I M G]wwww.example.com/imagename.jpg[/ I M G]

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
For Flickr (which I use) you need a slightly different procedure:

1. Log into your Flickr account and navigate to the desired photo.
2. Click on the curvy arrow in the bottom right corner.
3. Click on BBCode
4. Select a photo size (take it easy on phone users and stick to Medium or smaller).
5. Copy the code.
6. Paste the code into your forum post. No need to add HTML tags, they're already there.

Optional: add a "return" stroke between [\img]add return here[\url] to clean up the link formatting. Not mandatory, but it drives me nuts if I don't. Big Grin

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16308 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Nice!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16308 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gents,

Eureka! I did it!!!

Here's a picture of my M25 "Reacher".

It's a forged LRB action that is double lugged and bedded into a McMillan M3A stock. The barrel is a heavy weight Walther match grade tube. It's been fully accurized. The scope is a awesome Kahles 525i 5 x 25. It is a tack driver.

I'll get it to the range and give you a decent range report in the next week or two...now that I can post photo's!!!

My thanks to all that pointed me in the right direction. I'm hosting my photo's on flickr.

Wes

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
VERY Nice... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post