SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New optic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New optic Login/Join 
posted
Just put an ACOG TA11 on my 556 SWAT. It's the 3.5x version...soooo much better eye relief.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
post a pic please. Interested in seeing the trijicon on the 556 platform.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a ACOG on my 556 classic its good!

Posts: 450 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won't win an award for photography, but this will give you an idea of how it looks. Again, this is the TA11 3.5x model which is a bigger housing than the 4x version most people get. You give up a small amount of fov but make up for it in almost an inch more eye relief.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Nice!
I too prefer an ACOG. This is the 3.5x (battery powered) TRITA110C100492
I'm going to try a 5x prism optic on another AR when they are restocked but the ACOG is the top dog for sure.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post