SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    B&T BWC uses 320 FCU. I’ll take one please!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&T BWC uses 320 FCU. I’ll take one please! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Does it serve any real purpose? Not for me but it is pretty slick and I have quite a few guns that serve no real purpose for me than just fun to shoot.
I’ll buy one!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25338 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All good except I don't know how they get it into the US as its an SBR?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
All good except I don't know how they get it into the US as its an SBR?

But it’s not, it’s just a gun part. The Sig 320 FCU (which you provide) is what makes it a firearm.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's interesting but I can't help but wish people would make 365 FCU stuff.

Posts: 3040 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:

Is this because you only have 365s or are the 365 FCUs superior in someway?
I only have a 320 currently.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25338 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
The 320 FCU has to be on a Form 1 as an SBR for NFA regs to allow use in the B&T BWC.

BWC stands for Because We Can?????

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That raises an interesting point. Can you form one an FCU? I wouldn't think so on the surface.

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
From the FireArm Blog....

The B&T BWC will be sold as an accessory, and B&T expects these to be ready to ship later this year. Only a stock option was shown, meaning those looking to purchase the BWC will need to have a SIG 320 FCU Form 1’ed as an SBR. Internally the BWC will utilize all P320 components minus the polymer frame. So for those interested in a BWC, it might be best to shop for a donor P320 to Form 1 in advance. Certainly not for everyone, we personally can’t wait for the B&T BWC to come to market.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was interested until I got a notification from a large national supplier stating they were taking deposits on them for delivery later. Said the MSRP was $2400 and they were discounting them for $2300. Add that to a P320 and $200 tax, pushing $3k???? Think I'll pass on this one. Might be in the market for the TP380 to keep my SBR TP9 company.

Posts: 230 | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Going to be interesting to see how people are able to engrave the maker’s info on the 320 FCU.

Posts: 3323 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks in the above like the rest of the gun (meaning barrel etc.) also is donated by the 320. So I assume one would just engrave the barrel? or maybe even the slide is in there?

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
The other item they are about to send to us in limited supply really has me interested, especially at around $1,000 price point. It’s a .380 TP9-ish PCC. I say -ish because there are some difference between the the 9mm and .380 version. Aluminum upper, much smaller profile, and simple blowback operation. TFB put out a piece on it as well.

Posts: 6003 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are sadly mistaken on price. Its round numbers $2.2K. Will sell out as B&T has only made a few.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:

Is this because you only have 365s or are the 365 FCUs superior in someway?
I only have a 320 currently.

Mostly I'd like to see something small form factor and I only have a p365. the 320 FCU is not unobtainium by any means but I already have the crap for the 365.

Posts: 3040 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you were a design guy would you pick a: a system that has been adopted by the US military and sold in the millions of units b: a system that has been used in only one gun that didn't sell in volume.

Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
If you were a design guy would you pick a: a system that has been adopted by the US military and sold in the millions of units b: a system that has been used in only one gun that didn't sell in volume.

mmmm P365 has sold over a million units in 2.5 years, best selling handgun in the US in 2018/2019 are you saying it has not sold "in volume"....

Or maybe you were speaking of something else because if not uhhhh I don't think you know what a plethora means, jefe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mTUmczVdik

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post