SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Non NFA 14” barreled shotguns
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non NFA 14” barreled shotguns Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
My Tac-14 fills a few niches. One of these niches is being the nearest-at-hand firearm, when I am in this recliner, near the front door, as I type this. I also installed a Pachmayr Vindicator grip on my 18” 870P, after I transitioned to a Benelli M2 for patrol duty, in 2016. (I retired from LEO-ing in 2018.)

I keep these little pump guns slick, unadorned with accessories. Every accessory, that adds length or bulk, defeats the purpose of the this weapon’s concept, as I see it. If a situation requires continuity of fire, or I am going to start “clearing” the house, or I am going to go outside, to investigate trouble, I have other weapons, more-suited to a wider range of circumstances. For example, I have a Glock 17, with night sights, and a Surefire X300U light, also near at hand, as I type this. The Benelli M2 is also available, not much farther away, for serious trouble.

Have Colts, will travel

Posts: 3188 | Location: SE Texas | Registered: April 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post