SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Anyone trijicon mro users?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone trijicon mro users? Login/Join 
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
We've had 60ish fielded for about 5 years now. The only issue I've noticed with 2 units occurred when zeroing them after putting them on a new rifle. On mine and one other the POI would barely move when making adjustments. Then all of a sudden the POI would shift drastically and the adjustments would start working as they should. It's kind of like they got hung up and then released (if that makes sense). We've been very happy with them so far.

Posts: 1519 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Been running a MRO for a few years, replacing a AP Comp. I like the smaller size and large objective lens. Been bullet proof like al Trijicon products.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I used one briefly when they first came out, but I can not remember... can you see the projector when looking through the sight? If so, at both long eye relief or just close?

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of caneau
posted Hide Post
Mine failed. The dot got super dim even at the brightest setting. Trijicon repaired it at no charge. I generally like the optic but I give the slight edge to Aimpoint with the T1/T2 or CompM5.

Posts: 5326 | Location: The Virginia side of DC | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post