SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Franklin Armory Binary Trigger, comments & AK question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Franklin Armory Binary Trigger, comments & AK question Login/Join 
Picture of kimberkid
posted
I’ve got a few of them, one for an AR, HK, CZ Scorpion & 10-22 … the only one that really isn’t “Plug & Play” is the one for the AR as you have to use the right buffer & spring … and it seems that there is something else but I don’t remember what off hand.
The others you can install and with just a little practice be shooting as advertised … the 10/22 is not only the least expensive to buy & shoot, it’s also the easiest to get proficient with.

Anyway, I’m thinking about getting the one for an AK but haven’t seen any reviews.
Any help out there in SiG land?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Sorry I can't help with the AK trigger. But I was wondering how your AR trigger feels. Mine is gritty. Is that normal with these? There is a huge difference between my Franklin trigger and my fostech trigger.

Posts: 7398 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
I lucked out with my BFAIII in my AR as I didn't need to swap any springs.

As for gritty, my trigger was no worse than the CMMG Mil-Spec trigger it replaced. It has smoothed out significantly since I've installed it, which is nice.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post