SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Midway M1 carbine mags still on sale…
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Midway M1 carbine mags still on sale… Login/Join 
Picture of m1009
posted
Just got my order of M1 carbine magazines from Midway, I had ordered some as they had them on sale this time. Not the wrapped ones. Picked up some grade 2, figured I had a decent chance they would not be too bad. Well, they are in great shapeM. No rust, no scrapes, no pitting. Finish looks near unused. Only one had a small scrape, and I think that was from shipping as it looked newer, not old and on an edge. Got them for $19.99 as I went for Winchester, Saginaw and National Postal Meter. Just wanted to put it out there, didn’t see a post about it when I checked.

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting this
I just checked and they are out of stock
I was hoping to get a few Saginaw and NPM.
I need more mags but I like that historical/nostalgia of them.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Mrapteam666, strange they are sold out. I just checked now, and Saginaw is still showing as available. I had checked before posting and they were still in stock. Hadn’t been sure of what the condition would be until I got mine in and was very happily surprised as how nice they were.
Looks like IBM, Winchester, Quality Hardware still showing for the offered grades. Also saw Underwood too. I should have gotten more, as the price is a good deal. Hubby said I have enough though.
Maybe check again for at least the Saginaw you mentioned?

Posts: 1124 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Link to the MidwayUSA milsurp M1 Carbine magazines for sale:

https://www.midwayusa.com/s?se...=m1+carbine+magazine

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting
I must have clicked on an old link

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought seven of these last year, IIRC the price was closer to $30.

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...025322971?pid=333327

Got a mix of A1, Underwood, and a couple unmarked. After some serious cleaning, they looked good and all worked on the range.

Edited to add: I think I got them from Brownell's.

==================================

Looks like mags are included in the current free shipping offer:

https://www.midwayusa.com/promo/freeship72322

Free Shipping with Code on Qualifying Orders Over $49*

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sigmund,

Posts: 15897 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7933 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15897 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got ten. Some old still wrapped Saginaw stones and 7 other. They are in decent shape.

Posts: 1740 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post