SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Accessorizing Mossberg 590 A1
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accessorizing Mossberg 590 A1 Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Mine is a 590A1 with the thicker barrel. The heat shield for the regular (non-A1) 590 very well could fit yours. Maybe give Mossberg a call?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post

my SBS 590, spent a week or two on here, gathering advice, new safety,follower, stocks,slings, round panels etc etc..i will see if i can find the thread and repost for you.

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
20 plus years on this site and still can not figur how to post pics lol

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...130048684#2130048684

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,

posted Hide Post
I ordered the Magpul furniture, sling attachment points and sling. I'll worry about the Ghost Sights later (a bit short on scratch). I'll post before and after pics as soon as I get her assembled!

Posts: 377 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post