SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Has anyone installed the SB Brace on a Mossberg Shockwave?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone installed the SB Brace on a Mossberg Shockwave? Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
I've seen several videos of the SB Tactical brace on the Mossberg shockwave. I think that this may be a great option for this short shotgun, but I wanted to see if anyone else has tried it yet?

Link: https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/590-sbm4/

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
I have the 590 shockwave and put a SBA3 on it. I haven't shot it yet. Ill have to give a review on it another time. Ill dig it out later and post some pics.

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
I have the 590 shockwave and put a SBA3 on it. I haven't shot it yet. Ill have to give a review on it another time. Ill dig it out later and post some pics.

Thanks Walker! Looks like less than a 5 minute install.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I did just install the OPSol adapter for the Mini-shells. I picked up a box of their OO Buck.
8 Rounds!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Here is a great review of one, I am wanting to get one as well.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Not a Shockwave but I have a SB15 on a Rem Tac-14, went with it due to safety compatibility with pistol grip use. The rubbery nature of the SB15 definitely helps with recoil. It’s a great package.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the Mesa adapter. Remington uses it on their model.

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I love mine. pistol grip is so much more comfortable than the birds head grip!!

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
I just installed the SBA-3 using the Ergo adapter and a Magpul grip. I haven’t gotten to the range with it yet. It feels solid and makes the shockwave seem like more than a range toy now.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post