SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Palmetto State Armory?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palmetto State Armory? Login/Join 
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
I had issues with their 9mm carbine and they sent me a label to send it in and fixed it within a week. Very happy with their service.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good kit. Nice that they added the BUIS.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked this PSA up the other day. It's their Plain-Jane A4 clone. Not sure, but I believe these are the "fat" handguards?

Posts: 204 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SOTAR
posted Hide Post
I bought a .223 Wylde complete upper from them via a Daily Deal along with their AR-15 lower build kit. It shoots 1 moa groups with inexpensive ammo and MBUS flip-up sights. I would buy both again from them without a second thought.

The trigger on their lower kit is fairly basic. Some day when cash allows I'll put a nice trigger and some optics on it.

Posts: 1037 | Location: portland, OR | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
All this craziness has prompted me to build my first AR. Being a bit of a novice, I order the complete package at the link. Already have the stripped receiver.

Any thoughts on the package?

https://palmettostatearmory.co...e-kit-516446780.html

That's my rifle. I even built it on a PSA stripped lower. Never had a problem but I'm not a high round count kind of guy.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
In my recollection the only thing people usually complained about (other than the product teething issues - PA-10 anyone?) were when they used to take like two or three goddamn weeks to ship anything.

Those days are long gone though.

Yeah, I bought an upper from them, oh... ten years ago I guess, and it took them a month to ship it after they had my order. It shipped two days after I sent a scathing email about how pissed I was. Yeah, those were the days where they would put uppers on sale for crazy cheap, and then build them once the sale was over. They didn't implicitly say they were built to order and that there would be a wait, but they were, and there was, and often weeks at a whack.

I'm glad they grew enough that they don't pull that shit anymore. At least, I haven't heard about it in years anyway.

In June on their website was a disclaimer that they were prioritizing magazine shipments to Washington before the deadline so there may be some delays. Ok, I got that.

I ordered a carry handle for my latest build. Week later, no update so I made an online inquiry and followed up with a phone call. I was told ten to fifteen working days to process the order and that they were behind in shipping so it could take five to seven days to ship it out, translated, a month or so?

I cancelled and ordered one from Aero Precision on July 1st, it arrived July 8th. The last upper I ordered the end of May arrived in about a week and a half, at that time I was pleased with that turnaround time.

I’ll still use them in the future but I wish they would get their act together for processing and shipping.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post