SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    The MRAD has been asking for a brother
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The MRAD has been asking for a brother Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Was in the LGS minding my own business when the owner told me he had a brand new M82a1 in the back for under 7k. I offered him a number I never imagined he would take, and traded my CZ Bren on top of it to help take the edge off. The adoption papers were signed and my MRAD born in 2011 now has a sibling born in 2017. Still needs a scope. Plan to hit the 1000 yard range and see whats what in the next month or so. So far they are getting along really well Wink

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sweet.

So with your M2, does that make three .50s? Or are there more?

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
So with your M2, does that make three .50s? Or are there more?

The MRAD is in 338. Two .50's counting this addition Smile

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Ah... I thought that magazine looked a little short. Wink

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Scope schmope. You got irons! Go for it!

An M82A1 for under 7k?!?!?! Damn. Good score.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Was in the LGS minding my own business when the owner told me he had a brand new M82a1 in the back for under 7k. I offered him a number I never imagined he would take, and traded my CZ Bren on top of it to help take the edge off. The adoption papers were signed and my MRAD born in 2011 now has a sibling born in 2017. Still needs a scope. Plan to hit the 1000 yard range and see whats what in the next month or so. So far they are getting along really well Wink

Wish we had a range that was close to a thousand yards near me. Good pickup wishing I had 7k to drop, problem is I would need optics then ammo and I would be quickly at 10k...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post