SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    What is the word on Christensen Arms??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the word on Christensen Arms?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I can only speak to the empirical evidence that I have. One of my shooting buddies picked up one of their bolt action rifles w/the carbon fiber shrouded barrel. I cannot remember the model name, but when he was out sighting it in, he ran out of left windage. It was a quality scope, I believe a Leupold. He called me and told me what had happened and what he found. By using a long straight edge placed along side the action, the barrel was over an 1/8th of an inch off center at the muzzle. He called CA and later told me that their customer service attitude was less than ideal. My friend ended up speaking with the customer service manager and said that he was not pleasant to deal with as well. C.A. took the rifle in and did indeed repair it, however, my friend was so put off by the experience he sold the gun as soon as he got it back. I realize that is a sample of ONE, and I would say, I have heard very good things about their kit.

I have owned two JP rifles in the past and regret that I moved them down the road, but I cannot say that their customer service attitude was much better. Their rifles performed like none other though.

Best of luck with that sweet-looking set up. I hope you post some reports, especially after you get a few hundred rounds through it.

-Max

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.”

-Robert A Heinlein Nov. 1959

Posts: 42 | Location: Idaho | Registered: August 09, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post