SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    2017 NIB CZ455 .22LR
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2017 NIB CZ455 .22LR Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
Found this one recently and decided I could use it for a squirrel gun. It was used as a display gun for a gun shop so never used. It came with all the paperwork and box as a new gun would , including an impressive factory target. Has nice wood especially on the right side. Needs some TLC as it's very dry but I can fix that soon enough. Need some mounts to mount my Leupold scope on it. Note it has the hollow knob on the bolt. Apparently CZ did this on and off during 452,455 production. Some photos to show off !

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2743 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Oh, that is nice.

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a few of these CZ's and have been very happy. in the end I prefer the EGW picatinny adapter to rings rather than using the 11mm dovetail directly, but it probably depends on your scope situation.
You will be happy with this gun. and I'm forecasting want another.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I have a few of these CZ's and have been very happy. in the end I prefer the EGW picatinny adapter to rings rather than using the 11mm dovetail directly, but it probably depends on your scope situation.
You will be happy with this gun. and I'm forecasting want another.

Yeah , I have already had 5 of these. Pared it down to 3 now. They are great guns, well made, and accurate.

Posts: 2743 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one as well. Picked up last year nib.

Very accurate and I kept it scopeless for now. Zeroed at 50m.
Would love to shoot it a bit more often. I did pick up 2 extra 10 round mags.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Just put in a nice crisp Timney drop in trigger on my 455. Set it at 2.5 pounds pull weight. Can't wait to get it on the range . Maybe this weekend.

This was a very easy change out. Very similar to their drop in AR triggers.

With bad intent
posted Hide Post
We have 5 455's and 2 457's, all have been fantastic.

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post