SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    So I wanted to try a Keltec RDB but felt over a grand was too much for the gun......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I wanted to try a Keltec RDB but felt over a grand was too much for the gun...... Login/Join 
posted
Then I saw one for sale NIB locally from a fellow forum member for $660. I had to purchase it. Range report to follow.

Posts: 1095 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
great deal on a nice gun. my friend loves his!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
I think anyone would have a hard time resisting at that price! Good snag!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8835 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
If you shoot from a bench, wear a long sleeve shirt so you don't get hot brass shapes branded under right arm.

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15833 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I believe our own SF Mod Arcwelder76 is a KT RDB enthusiast.

Posts: 33573 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
If I saw one at that price it would be mine. I think Keltec knocked it out of the park with that particular offering.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
That a 5.56 or 308?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimberkid:
That a 5.56 or 308?

5.56. The RFB is the 308.

Posts: 1095 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I believe our own SF Mod Arcwelder76 is a KT RDB enthusiast.

RFB and yes, he is.

Very good price. One of my next purchases is going to be an RDB-C, the new one without the dumb folding sight.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post