SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Toolcraft BCGs still a quality option?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Toolcraft BCGs still a quality option? Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Just got my TC nitride BCG last night. It's slicker than snot! I'm very impressed with it. It seems carbon should just fall off of it. Thanks for letting me know about these.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5366 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
For my current DPMS LR-308 build I ended up ordering the PSA PA-10 nitride BCG as the Toolcraft is out of stock. Doing a comparison it seems they are identical save the PSA has extra strength extractor springs prompting my speculation that Toolcraft makes the PSA BCG.

Can anyone confirm this?

PSA PA10 .308 NITRIDE BOLT CARRIER GROUP - 516446490
TOOLCRAFT PA10 .308 NITRIDE BOLT CARRIER GROUP - 5165449732

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
toolcraft makes carriers for lots of companies but not the bolts so someone used a TC carrier for that PSA option

Posts: 3061 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post