SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Wes scores a older M1A E2...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wes scores a older M1A E2... Login/Join 
posted
Gents,

A quick trip to the local gun store, Saturday, yielded a early (Ser. 0273XX / Oct. 1983) Springfield E2 rifle. It also has a very nice standard USGI stock with it and a camoflauge fiberglass model, AND a large box full of USGI vietnam era web gear loaded full of USGI magazines and spare parts. I didn't have much time and told them I'd take it and return to inspect it on Tuesday morn when they re-open. Price was VERY good for a early USGI parts gun. Pictures to follow when I get to inpect it on Tuesday. I'm very excited to say the least.

More to follow...

Wes

Posts: 2410 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Fantastic grab! I think you'll really like it. I had a post-Divine pre-Genesco M1A, and it was wonderful.

Posts: 10727 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
good find, hope to see pics,

I have a 34K SA, converted to NFA pre 86 and a Ed stock as well,

bit long for off hand, but a joy to shoot prone,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10407 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a pic of the rifle I picked up with the two spare stocks, 24 mags, and etc. A nice score at a good price...

Wes

Posts: 2410 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Looks good, Wes!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5368 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking gun. If you're happy with it,no matter the price, it's a win/win. Congrats

Posts: 6838 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Very cool find. Congrats! Cool

Posts: 17046 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
24 mags! And that older camo stock too!

Nice score

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pete and all,

I mis-counted. There were only twenty magazines. Still, it was a great deal...

Wes

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I can understand losing track after 15 or so. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6957 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I dig the camo stock!

Posts: 9942 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post