SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    CZ Scorpion or CMMG Banshee
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ Scorpion or CMMG Banshee Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I have the CZ and I have some friends who have the Banshee. You could argue pros and cons regarding both platforms forever. For example, the CMMG uses GLOCK magazines but you can buy Magpul PMags for the CZ that are well, Magpul in reliability. I’d buy the one that fits you the best and has the features you like. For my CZ, I replaced the charging handle with a bigger one, put in the HB Industries trigger spring kit and replaced the magazine release too. Unlike others, I don’t mind the grip on the CZ.

Perhaps in today’s market the biggest issue should be which one can you find and what is the price?

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Hey Chowser… not sure if you recognize that AR-9 upper in my picture but you should Smile Thanks man it’s a blast.

Glad you’re still playing with it!!

Here was it when I had it:

quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Perhaps in today’s market the biggest issue should be which one can you find and what is the price?

I think the bigger issue is feeding these things.
Once I fix my Banshee upper, I will try it on one of our select-fire lowers and cry as I laugh in joy.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post