SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    A detailed look at the JAE-100G3 M14/M1A rifle chassis

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A detailed look at the JAE-100G3 M14/M1A rifle chassis Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted
I have posted a video that gives anyone interested, a detailed look at the JAE-100G3 chassis for M14/M1A rifles

I'll have an installation and setup video up soon.

Tony.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: benny6,

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
It's set to Private. Frown

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Report This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Lisa at JAE informed me of a few errors in the video. I deleted it, corrected the flaws and will repost in an hour or so.

Tony.

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Okay, I posted a corrected video. The link above is good now.

Tony.

Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by benny6:
Lisa at JAE informed me of a few errors in the video. I deleted it, corrected the flaws and will repost in an hour or so.

Tony.

Yeah, I made an error when I recorded my video on the JAE-700 as well. Rather than re-record, I just corrected it with a footnote/caption during the video. I've noticed that's how most people do it, and it's quick and easy.

Plus, I really want the videos on my channel to have that "down-to-earth" kind of feeling, not heavily rehearsed/processed. But that's just me? Smile

Let me know if you want me to link the review.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: exx1976,

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Report This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I saw your video as well. It was a good video and I liked it. Since this is more of a technical and factual video, there's not much opinion thrown in. It's literally a video of all the technical features and how they work together.

This will be the first of three videos. The second will be the installation video and the last video will be the range test and opinion piece. I care very much about my videos being informationally accurate and coherent to the viewer.

A bit of advice, don't try proofing a video while you're in the process of preparing your house for sale. The up-side is that I will have a bigger space to film videos in mid-May which means I should be able to get wider shots and I should have room for lighting equipment.

I currently shoot videos in my over-stuffed one-car garage and the camera is sitting on my chest freezer, just so I could have a wide enough field of view to film.

Oh, and because of your video, I'm ordering a Tri-way trimmer.

Tony

Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I just clicked on it (Sunday AM) and it's set as Private

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Report This Post
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
sorry, un-privated...