SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Who can service an Eotech, who's not Eotech?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who can service an Eotech, who's not Eotech? Login/Join 
posted
I've had an N battery model Eotech sight since 2008. It stopped working years ago, and Eotech said I'm SOL. It dawned on me that there might be someone else out there who can service these things. Anyone know of any leads? Before folks start suggesting I replace it with another Eotech, or some other thing, I'll say that this particular sight has sentimental value.

Posts: 2181 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a good question, as they probably don't stock the older parts anymore. There have been others with the same problem and Eotech used to offer a 50% off a newer model but I am not sure if they do that anymore. I know this doesn't help you that much as you want to keep your original but I think you may be out of luck. I would try looking for a used model,if you can find one and if the price isn't bad and see if you can use the parts from it.

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post