SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Gift to myself for passing the NCLEX…Sig M400 Enhanced
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gift to myself for passing the NCLEX…Sig M400 Enhanced Login/Join 
posted
It is nothing special, but for $500 and a case of 45 Gap that I paid $200 for, I could not pass it up.

As a side note, I ordered two of the Primary Arms Cyclops 1x prism optics which came today. They are just as nice as my Trijicon TA44’s. Maybe better since they have an adjustable ocular and wider FOV in a smaller package.

Range report to follow when I have time away from my new busy job in the emergency room.Big Grin

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
You will love it. Mine is better than 1MOA with factory 55 grain.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
That's a great choice! Also on the PA Cyclops. I have 2 of the 1x & 1 of the 3x. They are excellent. Other than testing for long term durability, I can't find where my 3.5x ACOG is any better. Especially for 4x the price.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on passing your NCLEX from another RN. I started travel and now gift myself after i finish each contract. I'm sure NCLEX is ever harder now when i took it they had just started select all that apply. You deserve this. Again congrats and good luck, welcome to the brotherhood.

Posts: 560 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
It is nothing special...
Actually, it's a fine carbine that can serve you for life, but, baby, that furniture is a fashion offense. Magpul is a prime choice, but that color- what do they call that? Vienna Sausage? Razz

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Now it just needs a light and a sling, and you're all set.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
but, baby, that furniture is a fashion offense. Magpul is a prime choice, but that color- what do they call that? Vienna Sausage? Razz

I think it's standard Magpul Flat Dark Earth, just in an overexposed photo. Big Grin

Though you might be on to something... Coming soon from Magpul: The Meat Palette, featuring Vienna Sausage Tan, Roast Beef Brown, Expired Bologna Green, and Burnt Burger Black.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Congrats on passing the NCLEX. Did you do any of the study programs with the "NCLEX Lady" with the deep Southern accent? Listened to hours of that review when my wife was studying for the exam a few years ago.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Congrats, and a great practical choice of a carbine! We got M400s for work last year, and I've been nothing but impressed with them. Mine is a tack driver, and the trigger is quite possibly the best mil-spec style AR trigger I've ever shot. It's a tight fitting well-built gun, and some of the extra features like the QD sockets on the receiver are a nice touch.

Posts: 8414 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
It is nothing special...
Actually, it's a fine carbine that can serve you for life, but, baby, that furniture is a fashion offense. Magpul is a prime choice, but that color- what do they call that? Vienna Sausage? Razz

Lol….that is MAGPUL FDE. I took the picture in the evening which gave the FDE a funny look.

best roast hampstead

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Congrats on passing the NCLEX. Did you do any of the study programs with the "NCLEX Lady" with the deep Southern accent? Listened to hours of that review when my wife was studying for the exam a few years ago.

I used UWorld and that was it. I did about 75-100 questions per day for two weeks. My test cut off at 75 questions. I felt prepared and it was MUCH easier than the Exit Exam to get out of school. The school intentionally made it hard so you would be better prepared for the NCLEX.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by moots226:
Congrats on passing your NCLEX from another RN. I started travel and now gift myself after i finish each contract. I'm sure NCLEX is ever harder now when i took it they had just started select all that apply. You deserve this. Again congrats and good luck, welcome to the brotherhood.

Thank you for the kind words. I was called a Murse for the first time by a female nurse, but she then said we need male nurses because the male nurses cause their pay to increase Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Yup. The gender pay gap. She’s a sharp one. Lol

Congrats. Nice gun too. That optic looks sweet.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post