SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Okay industries mags, where to find some in stock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay industries mags, where to find some in stock? Login/Join 
posted
Appreciate the help in advance. Looking to buy some. Tried all the usual suspects. Just looking for the gen 1 model. Not the E2. Top gun is out, gun mag warehouse is a bust………. If you got a place let me know. Not interested in Pmags got plenty. Thanks in advance

Posts: 1740 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are not aware, they are ending production of magazines to focus on other parts of their business.

Wasn't sure if you were looking for them because of this or not (many people are).

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had no clue. Looking to buy 30 of them

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I am not sure the difference so I am not sure if these are what you are looking for or not.

https://www.rainierarms.com/ok...-5-56-magazine-30rd/

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25334 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Black you are the man. You are down by Cincinnati right? I owe you a lunch or dinner!

Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1flynDO:
Black you are the man. You are down by Cincinnati right? I owe you a lunch or dinner!

Glad I could help.
Grew up there. About 2 hours south now.
This thread worked out for the both of us. I knew Rainier had carried them so went to take a peek and there they were. I have been putting off (for no reason) grabbing a set of Rainer’s suppressor height sights for my 320. Since I was on Rainier’s site figured it was time to grab a set. Hot Damn if they weren’t on sale!

————————————————

Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Heads up that Rainier had a recent data breach, with many people online suspicious of it being a long ongoing issue. https://www.jdsupra.com/legaln...data-breach-8602964/

They do however have the mags, and at a good price. I’m tempted to head down to their shop and get some. Keep an eye on your credit card accounts.

Posts: 9941 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Going to get a trijicon plate with NS and an RMR for the M18. Where bouts are you at?

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if these are Gen 1 or Gen 2 but I just bought a bunch from K-Var, $11.99

https://www.k-var.com/surefeed...i-tilt-follower-grey

*they also have a Washington State deal, 6 mags for $59.95

https://www.k-var.com/six-surefeed-ar15-mags-wa-state

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Just noticed, RSR (a large distributor) doesn't even show that they carry them anymore. Thant's strange.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1183 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would think that somebody would pick up Okay's tooling, but I guess they can't be labeled as "Okay" any more.

Posts: 202 | Registered: July 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well it is quite now so I am doing my thing. 30 of these and 30 pmags. Now some Glock 19 mags and M11A1 mags next month.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Heads up that Rainier had a recent data breach, with many people online suspicious of it being a long ongoing issue. https://www.jdsupra.com/legaln...data-breach-8602964/

They do however have the mags, and at a good price. I’m tempted to head down to their shop and get some. Keep an eye on your credit card accounts.

Thanks for the heads up. It has been a minute prior to last night since ordering from Rainier but I’ll be watching my statements.

quote:
Excellent! Going to get a trijicon plate with NS and an RMR for the M18. Where bouts are you at?

Lexington.
My 320 is not milled currently. I think I am going to have it milled for the Holosun K footprint and use their soon to be released EPS.

————————————————

posted Hide Post
I dive through there to go shoot with Jones here and there

Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dive through there to go shoot with Jones here and there

Give me a shout next time you roll through.
Better yet just have Jones meet you here.
Been a minute since I have kicked it with that fella.

————————————————

posted Hide Post
Will do

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dawes:
I would think that somebody would pick up Okay's tooling, but I guess they can't be labeled as "Okay" any more.

Perhaps, but the cost of acquiring it and getting "good" at making the mags is probably substantial and the time to start making any money off of it lengthy when there are several other viable magazines, both GI and polymer. I can't imagine that margins are great on a $10 mag unless the tooling is paid for and you have your QC down solid.

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post