SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Made me a Shugart M14 poster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Made me a Shugart M14 poster Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted
Sometimes genius strikes me. Watched BHD the other day forgetting how good it is and how awesome the Shugart scene is. Got me all fired up. Cost about 30 bucks.

Broke the glass putting it in the frame the wife got on sale. Now I probably have to setup a rifle like this. My Rockola 19.25 is in consideration but I have nice wood on it and I'd rather use a machined in pic rail like on the XM21 or LRB M25 for just an Aimpoint. Meaning, I now have a need for another rifle. Big Grin

My plan is to hang it behind me for work Zoom meetings. This would be in our bedroom and the wife has voiced disdain for the idea. So I plan to hang it up while she's gone. She hangs stupid flower paintings or some circles intersecting circles crap.

Pretty proud of myself on this one, even though she did all the work designing it. Still was my idea. Cool

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
So I plan to hang it up while she's gone.

Big Grin

This post is full of awesome.

Posts: 17041 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. My mother was artist and gave me an appreciation of art. That I can never afford. Check out these two guys:
Dick Kramer.
Lorin Michki.
Both do great tactical art work.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15987 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas.

Those 2 guys are legit. I just got mine off google images. I think my mom has a Kramer one in her "situation room" as I call it. I'll ask her.

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
This post is full of awesome.

She thinks she's so cool with her stupid flower pictures. I'll let her know what time it is. Big Grin

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Good guys 1, wife 0.

She 2 options. Take it down herself, or leave it be. I'm not removing it.

It's kind of a dark picture. The glass makes it harder to see. I need to make sure everyone at work can clearly see the depiction of Delta team member SFC Randy Shugart's selfless and heroic action using an M14 rifle which led to him receiving the country's highest honor posthumously along with Master Sgt Gary Gordon, and probably saved the life of injured pilot Michael Durant, currently a Republican Senate Candidate in Alabama.

Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVYOoJyT45A&t=1064s

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Good guys 1, wife 0.

Posts: 17041 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
I engaged her with verbal Judo when she saw it.

Her "That's not staying there."

Me "I'm not taking it down."

Her "It's not even straight"

Big Grin

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nicely deflected.

St. Shughart The Protector watches over you while you sleep. How is this not a good thing?

Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Love it!

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5366 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Flowers and circles, hahaha!

Good on you Pete!

Posts: 5096 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post