SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    $500+ bipods?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$500+ bipods? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I just ordered my 3rd Joypod, the Joypod-X.

$650. Gasp.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Seems like a fetish.

Posts: 107481 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Seems like a fetish.

That is too funny. Actually, I upgrade every 4-5 years and sell the prior one. But yeah, it does seem that way; always have to have the latest feature.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Hell fire!…I thought I was splurging when I got on a waiting list back in the day on Brownell’s for the $110 Magpull…I’m pretty much satisfied with them to the point I’ve bought a couple more…money well spent I might add (with my being a cheap ass and all…I still use a couple of UTG knockoffs I’ve had for 12-15+ years)…but I prefer the term “thrifty”…but the important thing, they work for me! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post