SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    **** McGregor is our Winner ****Karma: JP Semi Auto 308 Case Gauge + Reloading Document Goodness
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**** McGregor is our Winner ****Karma: JP Semi Auto 308 Case Gauge + Reloading Document Goodness Login/Join 
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted
It's been far too long since my last Karma. Despite 2020 being a rough year for most in this world, I feel fortunate to have come through mostly unscathed.

Up for Grabs is 1 JP Stainless 308 Semi Auto Case Gauge. Link to Gauge

Also for those of you that want more information about some of the finer details of Semi-Auto reloading, the JP document is a well put together piece of information. It has been printed and put in my reloading binder.

Link to JP Loading Document PDF

Their branded brass is also turning out to be excellent to work with - at least in 308 so far.

The Rules:
1. Be a member as of January 1, 2021
2. Say please and thank you in your post
3. Include what rifle you load 308 for (semi auto or otherwise) and pics are a bonus.
4. Have email in profile

A winner will be chosen when interest dies down.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jjkroll32,

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the karma.
I reload for an AR-10 and the gage would really help.
Thank you,

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Please add me into the hat. Very convenient, since I'm just about to start loading for my 18" AR10 aftering pulling it out of the safe for the first time in over a year. Plus, I'm just about to Form 1 an Aero A5 lower for some obnoxious range fun. Wink

Thank you!

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the that as well. I have 4 AR-10 and 3 bolt actions that I reload .308 for, and an extra gauge would be great help for my wife that is starting to load and check her own .308 ammo (and could do it at the same time as me). Thanks for the generous Karma.

Had a few out working on them last week. Her's is the lighter camo. Mine is the gray fighter cam. The black on the right will be a 5th AR-10 and is waiting on a 6.5 CM barrel.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat.
I'm loading for AR-10 and FAL.

Thank you for sharing this great Karma. Smile

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the great offer.

I reload for a Browning BAR, SAR-48, M1A, & FN-FAL.

Yes, informative .pdf.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sourdough44,

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already have this gauge so no please to enter, but wanted to say thanks for the .pdf as it will be very helpful to me.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in to your karma drawing.
I have 4 308 rifles I reload for. Armalite AR10 N.M., M1A, M1A N.M. and a custom M1 Garand.
Thank you for helping us all with the link to the pdf and for offering the case gauge.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
weekend bump

NRA Life Member

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
McGregor is our winner.

Email inbound.

NRA Life Member