SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    New Browning T-Bolt .22WMR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Browning T-Bolt .22WMR Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
b
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:

Not sure if I really need/want anything else bad enough to part with the $$!

Foolish boy, you need to get your head on straight. Of course you need it. And next year it will cost you significantly more, if you can even find one. Then it will cost you more. You're using a self defeating argument. Worse, you'll wish you'd bought it for years.

So I've got an idea. Buy it and put it away, just like you haven't bought it. But you have. You'll have it and can dig it out whenever. Its not good for you're soul to lament a purchase.

Come to sigforum for purchase support. We're good at that.

LOL Wink Big Grin

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just returned from the range where I put 50 rounds of Federal Champion 40gr fmj down range. I dialed the scope in at 50 yards, the maximum range at the indoor range close to my house.

Long story short, I am very happy with the the new Browning! When I did my part it shot very accurately, with rounds touching not being unusual. Unfortunately I didn’t always do my part Roll Eyes. As I get older I find it more difficult to hold steady when my right elbow is in the air. Trigger was very nice, very crisp with no overtravel although a bit heavier than the trigger on my CZ 457 American (I haven’t touched the adjustment on either rifle). Action was great! Fed smooth as silk although you have to apply a bit of effort in closing the bolt. Not a big deal but you will have to re-acquire the target between shots. I really like the mag also, an ingenious design that is really easy to load. Scope was clear and easy to adjust. Wishing I had bought a scope with a maximum of 9x though. You definitely get the impression that you are shooting something a bit more than a .22lr when you pull the trigger. Any holes appearing anywhere else than intended was due to the shooter, and not the rifle. I am going to enjoy this rifle!!

Posts: 2552 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post