SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Deal alert-B&T GHM9 GEN2 9MM 6" BARREL STEEL FRAME PISTOL W/ SIG LOWER
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deal alert-B&T GHM9 GEN2 9MM 6" BARREL STEEL FRAME PISTOL W/ SIG LOWER Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
https://www.bereli.com/shootin...-pistol-w-sig-lower/

Just under $1000, thought someone might be interested. No affiliation.

Posts: 6006 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Have you ever done business with that site???
That price is seriously suspect.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25398 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I looked them up and they are indeed legit. There is mixed feedback, however, with the negatives mostly having to do with stuff never getting shipped. If you pay with a credit card, it’s as simple as a chargeback.

Posts: 17097 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Bereli is legit. I bought my BT15/Haenel from them.

B&T is running sales across the board. Europtic and others also have several models heavily discounted.

The gun market is in a pricing slump again as inflation rises and people don't feel the need to spend MSRP on things. The slow-down started around January this year and has continued

Posts: 3072 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Well that just costed me…

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8856 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
I liked his analogy that if he was a 7 year-old drawing a gun, this is what it would look like Razz

Even though I’m wanting to “thin the hurd” I like it!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a scam. Pistol arrived today. Thanks Sigforum!

18Z50

Posts: 364 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mine will be here Tuesday

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Pictures please!!!!!
So pissed great deals always come along at the worst times for me. Been traveling with the fam for the last 3 weeks which was a blast but will take a bit to replenish the gun fund and have 2 other gun projects that need a couple more things to be complete.

————————————————

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Sig lower on top. Aluminum B&T mag lower on the gun.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Those of you that got this for $1k got the deal of a lifetime!!!!!!
I was traveling for the last 3 weeks so it was not in the finances while I was gone. I got back to the shop today and checked with all my distributors and my cost is not even close to $1k!
I was taking in shipments today and guess what somebody had transferred???

————————————————

posted Hide Post
Ouch. I bought one with the B&T lower two months ago coinciding with the then oncoming mag ban. I would've been quite happy with the SIG lower even though I have none of their 30 round mags...damn lefty politicians and their pointless agendas.

-MG

Posts: 1961 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
If anyone is bummed about missing out on the fullsize, the compact is now seemingly available at Bereli . I AM NOT VOUCHCING for them, but if the others got their guns, then take your chances.

Posts: 2006 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
So does the Sig lower take the MPX mags?

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8845 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
So does the Sig lower take the MPX mags?

320 mags

Complacency sucks…

posted Hide Post
It's funny how these deals come along after I already buy something else I could have not cared about as much for.

Posts: 6862 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine in. Looks to be very nice. Fit and finish are great. Have parts coming in to put a brace on it then to the range.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Does anyone that got one of these with a Sig lower have .40 320 mags they could try in it? I would assume they'd lock in and extract as they should be the same dimensions as the 9mm mags, but just to double check.

Thanks!

Oh, and update to the above picture.

Complacency sucks…

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
If I didn’t already have a GHM9 and APC9 I’d have jumped. Instead, I bought one of the Atlantic AP5-P deals with one mag for $1154 delivered. Pleasantly surprised with the quality for sure.

Posts: 6006 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post