SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Opinions of Lancer carbon fiber MPX handguards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions of Lancer carbon fiber MPX handguards Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
Has anyone used them? How are they for durability?

I am interested in running a 10" handguard over an 8.5" barrel, eventually w/a suppressor, so the supposed heat dissipating qualities of carbon fiber of aluminum would be nice.

Frankly, I'd prefer the Midwest Industries handguard, but they're out of stock everywhere and have been for a while.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Hit me on my email. I have one in 6 inch if you want to check it out.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
I got a 8” one on my 6” barrel. I don’t run the gun super hard, so I can’t speak too much to durability, but mine is fine. Best part is weight, the MPX is a touch front heavy, but it balances perfect with the Lancer hand guards. Add the ability for a longer hand guard to keep your off hand further out, and it is win-win.

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post