SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Mason's Rifle Room    Tacticalgunstore.com experiences?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tacticalgunstore.com experiences? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone used this site to purchase a firearm? I can’t find much about them and they don’t have a phone number or any contact info other than gmail. They want payment either through Zelle or bitcoin so I am being cautious unless there are board members who have positive experiences with this site.

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
All red flags. I wouldn't send them a penny.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Honestly, the second I see zelle, bitcoin, venmo as payment options, it tells me it's a scam site.

That will pretty much be true 99.99999% of the time.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks - that’s what I thought.
Seemed pretty sketchy.

Posts: 425 | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's a scam.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Zelle, bitcoin, venmo only as payment options = SCAM. This should be tattooed on everyone's brain.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do not engage

too many reputable known online vendors out there...

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Veteran of the
Psychic Wars
posted Hide Post
web domain suspended...most likely due to scam activity.

Posts: 1295 | Location: The end of the Earth... | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post